Save when you choose WGES.
To view special offers for WGES electricity and natural gas, make your selection below.
I am looking for:
What We Do:
Washington Gas Energy Services (WGES) provides low-cost natural gas and electricity to residential and business customers throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania and the District of Columbia. Our flexible terms and pricing options allow you to be in control of your budget.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pricing options
- Flexibility with variable prices
- Stability with fixed prices
- Experience and proven reliability
- Knowledgeable customer service agents
- Green options for both natural gas and electricity
Who We Are:
- WGES is one of the largest and most experienced retail natural gas and electricity suppliers in the Mid-Atlantic, serving more than 350,000 residential and commercial customers in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware and Pennsylvania.
- WGES supplies electricity to customers of the following electric utilities: Pepco (Maryland and DC), Delmarva Power (Maryland and Delaware), BGE (Maryland) and Potomac Edison (formerly Allegheny Power of Maryland), PPL Electric Utilities, PECO, Met-Ed and Penelec (Pennsylvania).
- WGES supplies natural gas to customers of the following gas utilities: Washington Gas (Maryland, DC and Virginia), Shenandoah Gas, Baltimore Gas & Electric (BGE), Columbia Gas (Maryland and Virginia), PECO Gas, UGI Utilities, Penelec and UGI Penn Natural (Pennsylvania).
- WGES is an affiliate of Washington Gas, a natural gas utility in the Washington DC metropolitan area for over 150 years. WGL Holdings, Inc. is the parent company of WGES and Washington Gas.
- WGES' corporate headquarters is located in Herndon, Virginia.